After all the excitement of the ladder few days it was wonderful to spend a day at home, doing home things and so.
This is including, but not limited to the following:
- Setting up and trying the new printer (needs some adjustment to print according to scale , but will revisit when I have a real WiFi network)
- Finishing one sewing project and starting another
- Preparing 2 light fittings for hanging by adjusting the cable length
- Listening to audiobooks (The Ultimate Sherlock Holmes, read by Stephen Fry)
- Preparing a delicious pie made with leftovers and other findings in the fridge
- Taking out the trash and a big chunk of recycling (related to moving and other stuff)
All in all, a most excellent day.
Be kind. Stay safe.